Abbey...

Monday, February 13, 2012

Race Across the Sky Week 11

This past week started off with a run up in one of my favorite spots in the world. Dillon, CO. Now, I've been somewhat around the world but this truly is a gem with the lake and mountains surrounding it. The week was one of firsts as well as I ended up with a total of 85 miles.

Now, I know for a fact that I've never done that much in one week but it just sort of fell in place. And am glad to say that nothing is broken, damaged etc! woo hoo...and while there were a couple of days that I took my time getting out the front door, I got out! and as usual, it got better as the run went on.

Have had a lot of showings at the house but still nothing. Will keep fingers crossed that it will sell and I can keep moving forward in this project as well. This coming weekend, will be my first two races of the year. Though I did the snow shoe one, these will be a 5 and 10 milers run back to back. And while I'm not worried about either one as both combined are just over a half marathon. I would like to think I can go top 3 in each one and that is the goal.

So, that is about it for now. I will back off to 70 miles give or take this week as well. That 85miler was purely experimental for now. I know they'll be coming up more often than not. RunStrong.

~Eddie

No comments:

Post a Comment