Abbey...

Monday, March 5, 2012

Race Across the Sky Week 14

Wheww...that about sums up the last two weeks. Not only from the selling, buying on the house front but as well as mileage. On the house front, I think I've got a serious buyer this time. We'll see though as I've been down this road before. Trying not to get to excited.

On the other hand, tomorrow marks day 100 of consecutive running! of course, if we could count all the "twofers" that I've done when this started it would have been a long time ago but...it doesn't work that way. But, none the less, 100 days straight. Wow.

This week also marked the first time I ran 90 miles as well which I had the pleasure of running it with a couple of friends and none other than Cat herself. And while she is still trying to get over surgery, kudos for being the trooper she is! And, while there was numerous times she had to stop and stretch, it was all good. I would have walked (and we did) if need be. And as many times as she told me to "go ahead" I wasn't about to leave my wingman, er, woman. I will tone it down though this week and NO DOUBT there will be a day off!! Yeay!

I also met Juli who is a former Miss Florida and current founder, Prez of Wag Strong, http://www.wagstrong.org/index.html which I told her it would be an honor to be a part of this team, dream, organization that is near and dear to me having lost pets to cancer. A roller coaster couple of weeks but as with all else, the sun came up this morning!! RunStrong,

~Eddie

No comments:

Post a Comment