Abbey...

Thursday, January 12, 2012

(Un)Breakable...

Ok, so, it took 45 days straight that when I got home from work, I hit the wall...That is 45 day's straight of running AND riding or sometimes two'fers a day running. Oh sure, I was up today and out the door at 4:30 this morning as usual, and never mind that it was 7* as well when Abbey and I hit the road. But today...just mentally I said to quote Roberto Duran, "No mas!" mentally, I just said screw it! (No mas). Maybe it had something to do with it still being butt cold, cloudy and overcast which really was the the reason no doubt.

I have gone 45 days straight (running)and have only had two days' off (I know one for sure as I was driving to the Rim Rock marathon on Nov 11th) and two total since September! I know, what is he thinking! So yes, today, mentally I was broken as far as going out for a "twofer". And while Abbey was somewhat bummed, I promised her that come tomorrow morning after a good nights sleep, we will be out there for day 46.

Runstrong,

Eddie.

No comments:

Post a Comment