Abbey...

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Race to the Sky, week two.

Ok, so the week started off last Sunday with a slog of a run (red red wine...) that also included a much better ride on a gorgeous day, and ended yesterday at Rudolph's Revenge 10k. And while not a steller time, still managed to place (1st), which caps off the racing season.

I also signed up for a few runs/races leading up to Leadville which I hope will help - obviously cant hurt except the bottom line ($) these days! man they are getting pricey. But, had to shell out sooner or later. Starting with Collegiate Peaks 50 in April, then Big Horn 50 in June.

I've not decided on May as of yet but will find something and if not...the dreaded 50 solo. Solo as in me and me alone. We'll see. On another note, I did get some commitments from friends that will crew and pace. Though the list is not complete, not so much worried that I'll get a team together. With that said and done, Miles for the week: 50, Total:105 with a bike ride tossed in. Runstrong,

~Eddie.

No comments:

Post a Comment